The 3 Squares Restaurant is a Blue Plate Restrurant Company, which is a group of community eateries that have been deemed the tastiest treats in Minnesota. You will find a variety of menu options, but all are sure to delight. The atmosphere is warm and inviting, and you will feel like you just ordered a homemade meal prepared by your mama.
They are located at 12690 Arbor Lakes Parkway in Maple Grove. Open Monday through Thursday from 7am to 12am, Friday and Saturday from 7am to 1am, and Sunday from 7am to 11pm. They serve up breakfast, lunch and dinner. In addition, they offer desserts, beer, wine, cocktails and happy hour specials.
- Monday through Saturday from 8am to 11am and 3pm to 6 pm.
- Sunday from 10am to 11am, 3pm to 6pm, and 9pm to 12am.
Specials include: Freehouse Pints $2.50, Select Taps $3 to $4, Specialty Cocktails $5, Bloody Mary $5, Wines $3-$5, and Rails $3. A number of bar snacks are available for $5, including Mac and Cheese, Riblets, Buffalo Chips, Gorgonzola Chips, Wings, Pierogies, Sliders, Cheese Curds and Cajun Fries.
Signature dishes that you can try at 3 Square Restaurant includes:
- Banana Bread French Toast – includes bananas, pecans and powdered sugar. $9.95
- Chicken Caesar Salad – includes romaine, tomato, crouton and Parmesan. $10.95
- Salmon Burger – includes pickled cucumber, red onion, carrot, basil mayo, fries or slaw. $11.75
- Sesame Shrimp Tacos – Crispy shrimp, soy chili sauce, sesame seeds, white rice, Asian slaw and cilantro. $8.00
- Kokomo – this is a signature drink that includes Malibu, Gosling’s Black Seal Dark Rum, pineapple juice, orange juice and strawberries.
Gift cards are available, and no reservations are needed. Just come in and they will be happy to find you a table. You are sure to find some tasty treats at the 3 Squares Restaurant.