Brainerd Lakes is a great area for plenty of fun, even during the winter. There are plenty of activities found throughout the area for those enjoying the winter months. Here's a look at some of the snow sports found throughout the area.
The Brainerd Lakes Area provides over 1,200 miles of snowmobile trails. These trails are all well-mapped, well-groomed and interconnected. Along with the massive amount of snowmobile trials, residents can enjoy cross-country skiing trails, along with snow tubing, downhill skiing and more.
Places for Snow Sports Near Brainerd Lakes
There are many places near Brainerd Lakes for your winter spots needs including:
- Cragun's Resort on Gull Lake - 1100 Cragun's Drive, Brainerd - Enjoy plenty of winter fun at one of the largest resorts in the state.
- Boats and Beyond Rentals, Inc. - 4758 County Road 77, Nisswa - Get all your rentals from snowmobiles to ski boats from Boats and Beyond Rentals.
- Mount Ski Gull - 9898 County Road 77 SW, Nisswa - Enjoy downhill skiing, tubing and more at Mount Ski Gull. They offer ski and snowboard passes, along with packages for equipment and so much more.
- Paul Bunyan Trail - Known as one of the most popular snowmobiling trails in the area, you can enjoy all types of winter fun on the trail
- Breezy Point - A top spot for snow tubing, take the entire family and enjoy plenty of fun for the day.
Along with these places to enjoy snow sports, there are plenty of shops to get your gear within the area including:
- Power Lodge - 17821 Highway 371 North, Brainerd
- Reeds Family Outdoor Outfitters - 38556 US Highway 169, Onamia
- ATV Sleds - 18004 State Highway371, Brainerd
- Dave's Sportland Rental - 5029 County Road 13, Nisswa
Whether you prefer skiing or snowmobiling, there are plenty of choices for snow sports throughout the Brainerd Lakes area.