Pinstripes offers a one of a kind dining and entertainment experience. With over 40,000 square feet, you will engage in some of the best dining and entertainment around. Pinstripes restaurant offers Italian/American dishes and wine.
There is more than enough room to have your next special occasion or event at the Pinstripes. They have party rooms that will accommodate 20 to 600 people. Great for weddings, birthdays, retirement, anniversaries, and much more.
They also have a bowling alley and a bocce court, and an all year outdoor patio and fire pit. They serve lunch and dinner, and cater to private parties. On the weekends you can enjoy some blues and jazz music. Other events that are hosted by the Pinstripes includes wine dinners, mom and tot play dates, clubs and leagues.
Dinner options include:
- Starters – Fried Calamari, Spinach and Artichoke Dip, Stuffed Mushroom, Jumbo Lump Crab Cake.
- Pizza and Flatbreads – Margherita, Barbeque Chicken, Italian Beef, Grilled Veggie Flatbread, Yellowfin Tuna Flatbread.
- Salad – Caesar, Pear, Chop, Ahi Tuna, and Cobb.
- Sandwiches – Cheeseburger, Grilled Chicken Club and Spicy Crispy Chicken.
- Homemade Pasta – Capellini Pmodoro, Spaghetti and Meatballs, Chicken and Goat Cheese.
- Check Specials – Filet Mignon Tio, Baby Back Ribs, Braised Boneless Sjort Rib, Chicken Marsala.
Upcoming events include:
- Father’s Day – June 21st from 9:30am to 3pm. A barbeque will be offered, which includes baby back ribs, char-grilled burgers, grilled chicken, bratwurst and Italian sausage, and corn on the cob. Adult price is $30, children 6 to 12 is $15, and kids under 5 are free.
- Chappellet Wine Dinner – Four course meal held on July 23rd, and starts at 7pm. There is a $48 cover charge and this is an all inclusive event.
- Pintastic Brunch – offered between 10am to 2pm, and is a buffet style brunch. Adults cost $23, kids 12 and under are $12, and kids under 5 are free.
Find Pinstripes at 3849 Gallagher Dr. in Edina