Finding a place for a meal in Rochester, MN isn't hard. However, the best restaurants serve up something you will enjoy much more than just any place serving food. Here's a look at some eateries in Rochester that are worth a try.
Dinner and Drinks
If you're looking to go out for a nice dinner and drinks, there are a few spots you might want to try including:
- Sontes - 4-3rd Street SW - Open for Lunch and Dinner
- Chester's Kitchen & Bar - 111 South Broadway - Open for Lunch, Dinner and Sunday Brunch
- Michael's Steaks, Chops & Seafood - 15 South Broadway - Open for Lunch and Dinner
Those looking for a more casual dinner and drinks experience may want one of the best pubs in the area, which include:
- Kathy's Pub - 307 South Broadway - Open until 2 a.m. every night
- Saints On Second Bar and Grill - 161 13th Avenue SW - Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Whistle Binkies Pub - 3120 Wellner Drive NW and 247 Woodlake Drive SE - Open for lunch, dinner and late night.
All of these spots in Rochester are perfect for dinner and drinks.
If you prefer something a little bit different, Rochester offers a few very good international restaurants including:
- Wabi Sabi Express - 100 1st Avenue SW - Open for lunch only
- India Garden 0 1107 North Broadway - Open for lunch, dinner and weekend brunch
- Victoria's Ristorante & Wine Bar - 7 First Avenue SW - Open for lunch and dinner
- Nupe Mediterranean Cuisine - 412 Crossroads Drive SW and 1035 Civic Center Drive - Open for lunch and dinner
Other restaurants in the Rochester area include:
- Beetles Bar and Grill - 230 20th Avenue SW - Open for lunch and dinner
- John Hardy's Bar-B-Q - 1940 Broadway South and 929 West Frontage Road NW - Open for lunch and dinner
- Mac's Cafe and Restaurant - 20-1st Street SW - Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner